Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme
- Being a Kaizen Denki Customer entitles you to register as a member of the loyalty programme named “Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme” operated by the Company and/or its Affiliates (“Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme”, or as the context requires, the “Programme”).
- Upon a successful registration on Kaizen Denki website, all Kaizen Denki customers shall automatically be accorded with “Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Member” status and may commence accumulating Kaizen Denki Rewards2u points (“Points”) from qualifying transactions under the Programme. The Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme membership is non-transferable and shall be for personal use of the Kaizen Denki Customers only.
- As a member of the Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme, you will gain access to the e-vouchers, promotions, discounts, free gifts, promotion codes and other benefits that may be offered by the Company and/or third-party merchants as shown on the rewards catalog that is made available from time to time in the Kaizen Denki Website (“Rewards”). The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, award you Points which can be used to redeem for Rewards upon the completion of the qualifying transactions from Kaizen Denki authorized eCommerce platforms. You may earn points (RM10 = 1 point) by such methods as are provided for by the Company from time to time.
- The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, increase or decrease the rate of Points to be awarded for each selected transaction as may be notified by the Company from time to time. You shall not be entitled to request from the Company any explanation pertaining to the calculation methods (for crediting the Points) or other matters relating to the Points or discounts for whatsoever purposes.
- Kaizen Denki Rewards2u points have a 1-year expiration period. The accumulated Points shall be automatically forfeited at the absolute discretion of Kaizen Denki and without notice to the Member.
- Please find below a sample table depicting the points calculated and the applicable expiry date:
|YEAR||Points Accumulation||Points Expiry|
|Prior to May 2022||Up to 30 June 2022||30 June 2023|
|2022||Any day in July 2022||31 July 2023|
|2023||Any day in Jan 2023||31 Jan 2024|
- You must use your Points earned to redeem for Rewards during their applicable validity period. There shall be no extension of time for the validity period of any unused Points. The Company shall have the right to deal with the expired Points in such manner as it deems fit in its absolute discretion. You agree that you will have no claim whatsoever against the Company for any expired Points.
- Partnership Programmes: The Company may periodically offer conversion of points to the points systems of partner rewards programmes, subject to the following:
- Upon completion of the points conversion transaction under such conversion, reversal of the conversion of points is not possible.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for errors in the crediting of points subject to such conversions, other than in relation to errors resulting from its own negligence.
- The conversion of points from the Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme to points under partner programme(s) is subject to the partner’s terms and conditions. Once converted into partner programme points, the converted points are also subject to the partner’s terms and conditions.
- Points have no cash or monetary value and are not redeemable for cash in any form. They cannot be purchased, resold or transferred, for value or otherwise, under any circumstances. Points shall not be regarded, construed, or used as valuable or exchangeable instruments under any circumstances.
- You must use your e-vouchers redeemed during their applicable validity period. There shall be no extension of time for the validity period of any e-voucher redemption dates. You agree that you will have no claim whatsoever against the Company for any expired e-vouchers.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash nor are they exchangeable for other Rewards under any circumstances. They cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value under any circumstances. Rewards shall not be regarded, construed, or used as valuable or exchangeable instruments under any circumstances.
- Points that you have successfully redeemed for a Reward cannot be exchangeable for another Reward under any circumstances. No requests for exchange of Rewards will be entertained.
- The Company may at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice to you, reject your request to redeem Points for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, where
- There are insufficient Points to redeem for the particular Reward;
- The Reward is no longer made available or out-of-stock by the third party merchant
- The Points you wish to use for redemption of Rewards have been issued to you in error; or
- The Company reasonably believes that that redemption transaction may be suspicious, illegal, involves any criminal activity or involves points that have been obtained through dishonest or fraudulent means or abusive behaviour
- You may check your Points balance and redemptions made in Kaizen Denki Website.
- Certain Points earned under the Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme shall be designated as “Qualifying Points”. Such Qualifying Points shall exclude Points issued by designated marketing campaigns, refunds, appeasements and such other events to be determined by Kaizen Denki in its sole discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to hold the issuance of Points earned until the transaction, including payment, is completed. Points earned from Kaizen Denki authorized eCommerce platforms will only be issued if the goods(s) and service(s) purchased are not returned, canceled or refunded.
- Fraud, abuse of redemptions or any dishonest activities related to the Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme may result in the forfeiture of accumulated Points as well as, demotion of your membership, cancellation of your membership in the Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme or termination of your account.
- To the extent as permitted by applicable laws, the Company reserves the right at any time to:
- vary, modify or amend the terms and conditions of the Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme (including adding or deleting any terms);
- terminate or modify the Kaizen Denki Rewards2u Loyalty Programme;
- revoke, adjust and/or recalculate any Points awarded;
- change the number of Points required for redemption of specific Rewards or substitute any Reward with another of a similar value;
- change the number of Points that can be earned on spendings on qualifying transportation services;
- modify the qualifications and eligibility for earning Points;
- modify the activities that earn Points;
- modify the methods used to calculate the number of Points to be awarded;
- withhold or cease the awarding of Points to you;
- modify the qualifying Points or other criteria for membership tier upgrades and renewals; and
- change or withdraw any benefits related to a particular membership tier; and/or
- change the duration taken for Points to expire.
- The Company may suspend the calculation and accrual of Points to rectify any errors in calculation or adjust the calculation as it reasonably deems fit without giving you prior notice or reason.
 Customer who has completed the purchase of Kaizen Denki products
 Shopee, Lazada