KAIZEN DENKI TSUNE-15 STANDING HAIRDRYER
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Dry your hair at the comfort of your couch with Tsune-15 Standing Hairdryer.
✅ Simple plug and play
✅ Magnetic wireless remote control – adjust power mode at your convenience
✅ Enjoy hot and cold wind with intelligent circulation system
✅ A high concentration of 20 millions negative ions dispensed along with the wind to smoothen frizzy hair and reduce dryness
– Multiple gear
– AIR+ Technology with 2 Air Vents
– Negative Ion Technology
– Wide angle air supply
– Remote control
– Adjustable height
Name : TSUNE-15
Color : White
WARRANTY : 2 Years Manufacturing Warranty Policy covered by Kaizen Denki Malaysia.
Frequency : 1700W (50/60Hz)
Voltage : 220VAC
Wind Speed : 3
Cord length : 2 meter
📦 WHAT’S IN THE BOX? 📦
1x Kaizen Denki TSUNE 15 Standing Hairdryer
1x Wireless Remote
1x Malaysia 3 Pin Plug
1x English User Manual
✅ WARRANTY ✅
Warranty is automatically activated once product is received by the customer. Kaizen Denki warranty covers most electronics components and motors.
However, it does not cover:
1. Any damages caused by wear and tear, abuse, neglect, and or miseuse of the product.
2. Scratches, dents, dirt marks, or other mechanical damages
3. Battery degradation
4. Parts such as the fluffy brush, HEPA filter, roller wheels, dust cup, which are consumables and subjected to wear and tear
Different warranty terms apply to different products purchased online. The warranty period hereunder shall commence from the date of delivery of the goods (those of which warranty is applicable) (“Warranty Goods”) at the delivery address and shall remain valid for a certain period (as the case may be) (“Warranty Period”), which scope shall be subject to the detailed terms and conditions of warranty offered by us (the “Warrantor”).
For warranty registration, please visit the link: https://www.kaizendenki.com/user-registration/ to complete the warranty registration, and keep the delivery note hard copies.
The warranty under this clause shall not cover, inter alia:
- any consumable items / parts supplied with the Warranty Goods;
- any accessories not being part or component of the Warranty Goods;
- damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized alteration / modification, improper handling or operation, improper connection to voltage supply, repair or attempted repair of the Warranty Goods by any person not authorized by the Warrantor, or deterioration due to normal wear and tear; or
- damage excluded by the Warrantor.
If any Warranty Goods are found to be faulty or defective during the Warranty Period, we will, subject to the relevant terms and conditions of warranty, arrange at our option to either repair or replace such Warranty Goods at no additional cost to you, provided that you take the Warranty Goods to a designated service center within the Warranty Period and collect it from the same after completion of the relevant repair or replacement (as the case may be) at your own cost.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this clause, the extent of our liability in respect of any Warranty Goods during the Warranty Period shall be limited to the extent and scope of warranty offered by the Warrantor. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall neither be liable for any fault, damage or defect of any non-Warranty Goods at any time nor be liable for any fault, damage or defect of any Warranty Goods after the expiration of the Warranty Period.
Shipping for warranty and non-warranty items will be borne by customer for any repairs/ replacement/ exchange.